Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 23-25/Reno Rodeo

Landing in Reno and making my way to baggage claim I didn't know who was going to be there to pick me up, but when Selena walked up and introduced herself I never expected that she would be the one to come and get me. Selena was Miss Rodeo America in 2005 and it was great to spend time with her while I was in Reno. I stayed at her mom's, Patsy house and since Miss Rodeo Arizona had missed her flight I ended up being the only state queen there. I had a chance to help with the mutton bustin each night at the rodeo and then got to ride in a wagon which went way faster than expected around the arena and also got to speak with the announcer Bob Tallman.
Riding on the wagons I'm right there in the front

The Wild Child and I
The Wild Child upside down during his back flip!!
We also toured around town and did several autograph sessions and different things in town. I was bummed to have to leave because I had so much fun with Selena and Patsy, I even got to meet the rest of the family because they were also at Patsy's house when I was there. Reno was one of the best rodeos I've been to this year so far:)
Signing a poster for fans

Autographs at Boot Barn
Sammy and I with some of the kids that came for Patriotic night

No comments:

Post a Comment