Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 18- Founder's Day Parade/ Colville Rodeo

After just arriving home, it was time to hit the road again to Medical Lake. It was their Founder's Day Festival and Parade. Since the recent horse scare the parade only had 3 horses in it and one queen was even rode a cow through. It was nice to be able to ride my own horse again and Smash looked handsome like always:)
Smash decided the picture should be of him:)













Then we loaded up and headed to Colville for the Pro-West Rodeo that was going on which I figured since we were already on the road why not hit it:) We arrived way early for the rodeo so we had plenty of time to scope out the town and see the different things going on from the market in the street to the sales going on in all the stores...can't pass up shopping!! Then it was time for the rodeo which was a great show and I even caught the football when the clown throw it to me and throw a perfect spiral back to him:) Finally it was time to head home which we didn't get there until about 3am, but it was worth it because I had an amazing day with my parents at the rodeo and parade.


No comments:

Post a Comment