Friday, April 22, 2011

April 22-24/ CWU College Rodeo


Megan, Miranda, Me, and Brielle(Miss Moses Lake)

Ellensburg hosted the Central Washington University College Rodeo and since this is my college I decided I wanted to attend and help support my team at there home arena rodeo. I enjoyed helping put on the rodeo and riding in grand entry with the American Flag and going run ins everyday. The rodeo went well and some of CWU's students did great such as Bailey Minor put together a clean and fast run in breakaway roping during Friday afternoon’s slack. Her 2.9-second run not only the best during the afternoon, but it held tough to outlast the evening performers. Joey Bergevin also did really well in tie-down roping with an 8.9 second Saturday to secure him a spot in Sundays finals. Everyone did great and it was such a beautiful sunny weekend for a rodeo I'm glad I was there:)
Garrett Wolfe the winner of the bullriding
Jocelyn Sloan a CWU student breakaway roping

Joe Skinner during saddle bronc
 

No comments:

Post a Comment