Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 10-14/ Utah:)

I met up with Jamie (Miss Spokane Interstate Rodeo Queen) and to the airport we went, unfortunately our flight was delayed and we ended up not landing in Salt Lake until after our shuttle had already left for Ogden. So we had to get a taxi which ended up costing us way more but I promised Martina I would make it in time for her to speak. After Orientation, we split into groups and met with different people about things we needed to know. Boot Camp went great and I learned a lot from it and made some wonderful new friends.
Miss Rodeo America and I
I stayed an extra couple days in Utah so that I could hang out with Martina, so she took me to temple square which was really neat. We also went to the rainbow garden which had a lot interesting items in it and Utah's state capital was awesome.
Miss Rodeo America and I
Martina(Miss Rodeo Utah) and I

No comments:

Post a Comment